Over two years ago, I did some character designs for a client.
After a two year-long break, I updated some of the character designs according to the client’s newer descriptions, and also to implement my 2 additional years of experience.
The 2013 version of the dorky character was the only design I did that I kind of approve of today 😛 We toned him down a bit to fit the tone and style of the rest of the characters.
Now, this next character went through a bunch of iterations for updating:
We ended up going with the original 2013 design, even though I now cringe at the proportions I used to draw in 😛
Here are a few new characters:
You can check out more info on this project here. It’s still in its proof-of-concept stage, but the pilot script did make me laugh out loud a few times. You should go check it out and give it a read!
I got to do a promo poster also 😀
Thank you, Jonathan, for having me on such a fun project!